miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Summer 2011



I explain the summer of this year. The last day of class we went to have dinner with all companions and teachers, then we went to dance. A week after my friends started to go away. Eli went to study in Sheffield, Homa went to Africa, Natalia went to Germany and Jud was in Vic during a week with a friend.


My parents, my sister and I went on vacations, we stayed one week to Bilbao. It is a beautiful city with some very nice monuments. We visited Guggenheim Museum. We went one day to San Sebastian also, It has a beach and a beautiful river.





In the summer I was with friends that, I hadn’t see during the winter. In Empuriabrava there were many tourists. One night I went out partying with two friends and my sister. We went to a place called “El Salón”, there we met some friends.

In August my sister, a friend and I went to the beach of Roses in the morning. We spent all day at the beach of Roses and Santa Margarita, there were a lot of huge jellyfish.





The summer passed very quickly, it seemed very short and I didn’t want to start class.


It was a great and unique summer filled with laughter, happiness and good times.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario