miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

4r ROUTE OF ART


I took art lessons. My teacher was a very Catalan woman, her name is Anna Maria Constanseu, she is 64 years old but she is very good phisically and she is very active. The last year my twin sister and I went to work with her, in primary school of Vilajuiga.

Anna Maria asked permission to do a new cultural project in the village. Lots of people would come to visit the village and Castelló d’Empúries because of this project. Finally the town hall accepted this project, called “The route of the art”. The other year artist came to Galicia and the second exposition the artist came to Cantabria.

This year was the 4rt route of the art; I have been to see all The routes of the arts.This year 78 artists were invited from Catalonia, Madrid and Valencia. The painting and sculptures were exhibited around Castelló d’Empúries. In a Interview Anna Maria said:

“The route of art let the visitors discover this patrimony and spread at the same time art and culture”.

Approximately 5.000 peoples visited The 4rt route of the art. Anna Maria is very proud of this exposition.

I think that this project is beautiful, in my opinion the most beautiful were sculptures and some pictures that seemed photos.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario