viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Oral presentation

Gemma Mengual
View more presentations from Myrna.

1. INTRODUCTION:

My name is Myrna, I’m 15 years old. Today I will do presentation of synchronized swimming but I focus on Gemma Mengual. I do this work because each four years, I see Olympics Games on television. Only I see the synchronized swimming, because I like it.


2. SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMING:

Swimming more dance is equal to the synchronized swimming.

This sport is exclusive for girls, is considered Olympic since 1984.

The swimmers have to train their legs because they can’t touch the bottom on the pool and they alsotrain their breath for they can in the water more time.

3. GEMMA MENGUAL

Gemma Mengual born in Barcelona in 1977. Is considerate the best swimmer of Spanish.

Last year she had a child, called Nil, and she has recovered very well. She is 34 years old now.

She discovered the synchronized swimming when she was 8 years old, thanks her cousin Judith. Her parents hadn’t choice so they joined in the Kallipolis club.

In 1992 her coach Anna Tarrés inserted her in her team when Anna saw the qualities of Gemma. Gemma is explosive and great power in her legs and arm.


4. KALLIPOLIS CLUB:

The Kallipolis club was founded in 1998, sorry, in 1968, in order to be the best team in Spain’s synchronized swimming. The first synchronized swimming team was supervise by Cesar Villegas and Sanvicens. This club was beginning only synchronized swimming, swimming and water polo, but after that, it changed and the Kallipolis club is only for synchronized swimming.


5. PRIZES:

- In the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games was eight in duet.

- In 2004 in Athens, she won fourth as a team.

-Thanks to the results of the European Swimming Championships 2008, Gemma Mengual is the only swimmer in the world which won four gold medals in world championships European.

-Already in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games won four medals.

- Gemma Mengual and Paola Tirados medal silver in the final duet synchronized swimming at the World.


THE END.

HAVE YOU ANY QUESTION?


Albert: Why this sport is only for a girls? Why not for a men?

I: I don’t know.

Gianluca: Have you get practice this sport?

I: No.

Youssef: Have you been any competition?

I: No, only I see on television.






MY OPINION:

My opinion about my oral presentation is that I hadn’t said: ehhhh. I not explain all information that I know, because I was black in oral work. I stayed very nervous but my sister say me that I don’t seemed nervous. This time I was very nervous and I hope I had serve for the next time I’ am not too nervous and do better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario