miércoles, 16 de noviembre de 2011

MY BEST FRIENDS


I think that I’m lucky because I have very good friends. My first friend in Spain was Natalia, at present Natalia is still my friend. She is very happy and dreamy but she is lazy. Her passion is dancing, especially reggeton and bachata. I met her the first day of primary school in the bus.

One year later being in Spain, I was a friend of Elisabet since then we have separated. She is essential for me. She isn’t shy and very studios. She always worries about me.

Last year I met Judith in class, she is also my best friend because she always listen to me and support me. It’s a very special girl and different of my other friends. Judith big when you want to be police.

I met Homa in first ESO. We always laugh a lot together. She and I have a strong character so when we fight nobody gets involved but we always sort out.

Nerea also a good friend she is different but she is always very happy and with a smile on her face. This year, I stay everyday with her. She is a good person.

I also have another her best friend but we don’t speak now. The truts is that I regret the fact that we aren’t speaking because I liked her a lot.

I spent more good and bad times with my friends, and I hope to spend many more. At the moment I’m very happy.


1 comentario:

  1. You've made a very nice blog, please keep on working like this you will get your rewards at the end of the course and your English will improve. Make sure you post everything this weekend.

    ResponderEliminar