domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

MY PLANS FOR SUMMER


 I now have one month for finish the class, but I think that I will do in the summer. When I finish of classes I will go to the beach because it will be hot, but my intention isn’t burn me for sun. I want to rest and I will sleep more.









June month I have more plans. I will go to Blanes’ camping with my friends for four days. Also in June is the birthday of two friends, one of them will be 18 years old and other 17 years old.


During all summer I want change my room. I through that will change the poster and the painting, and after I will write sentences on the wall. Phrases as for example:

-         "If you cry over losing the sun, the tears will prevent you from seeing the stars."
-         "Getting used is another way to die."

For Christmas my parents gave me, the first book of Millennium, I will read it. I always read in the summer some books, because that is when I have time. I am passionate of mystery books, but the Federico Moccia’s books are very nice.










All this is genial but I will have do search work. My search work is a good topic and I will learn more about chemistry of beer.

The true is that I have more things for do in this summer. Later my plans may change but for now are these.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario