miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

FINAL REFLECTION

In my opinion I inprove a litlle my level of english. I don't like a languages, but I intend strain because is very important the english in our world. I don't do a big progress. I improve for I do redactions about me or a good topic. Also I read a book, I think that It help me. Is true that I like read other books but it is good. The other teacher said  me that I will have a more listening, because I same a litlle difficult  the listenings. I improve in english I read a book, wacht a fillm with subtitle in spanish, do exercices and the most important to study. It's true that this term I haven't good notes. In english I have improve for I have good notes.
I more like when we stay in the lenguage room, but is true that more people waste the time in the lenguage room. 
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario