viernes, 2 de marzo de 2012

My animals


When I’m three years old, my parents bought a hamster. My sister and I called it Camiluchi. Camiluchi always escape of the cage. It ate the clothes and shoes, it did a hole. After five or six months, it died. In Argentina, my father find a turtle in the street. He caught it and he bring it at home, but we haven’t the turtle now.

The same time I have a hamster and a dog. The dog called, Lady. Lady is an English breed and uncommon. It was one years old, and now Lady is 13 years old. I love Lady because my family always takes great care of it. It comes since to Argentina, we can’t left to Argentina because we caught it affection. The animals doctors say that the Airedale Terrier life twelve years. We think soon, may die. My sister, my father and I will have a ferret.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario