martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

Podcast



RAI INTO IN THE CORRIDOR OF THE VEGETABLES


One day in a Supermarket in
the centre of Barcelona,
two girls rai into, then, 5 years I haven’t seen , when they disagree, and they
separated.
In the corridor of the
vegetables…
(Steps are heard)

S : Hello (see)
M: Hi (see)
As time has passed…
S: Yes, this I say!
M: I see that you
don’t change…
S: Because is
difficult forgot the thinks!
M: But I can forgot,
and I forget this!
We can will meet Friday for speak our.
S: mmm…this Friday.
I can’t meet.
M: What day you can?
Because I can’t meet the Saturday.
S: Okey, then we can
meet Sunday morning. Can you meet this day?
M: Yes, yes. Can you
give me your telephone?
S: Yes my number is:
678951002
M: Thanks, and my
number is: 677200521
S: One question, Sunday
can I bring my family to the dinner?
M: Oh I don’t know,
of course you can bring your family.
S: Do you have
family?
M: Yes, I have two
twin daughters, they are 2 years old, and 3 son. The first he is 5 years old,
the second he is 7 years old and third he is 10 years old.
S: You have very
much children.
M: Yes, in this
moment I’m very happy because I will have other daughter. I stay of three
weeks.
S: Congratulation, I
have one son of 5 years old and in this moment I think that I haven’t any more.
M: We will have to
speak more things in the dinner.
S: Okey, I will
continue buy more things.
M: Okey, bye.
S: Buy I see you
this Sunday.
SORRY WE DON'T RECORDING COULD PLACE IT IN THE BLOG.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario