domingo, 5 de febrero de 2012

ISABELA’S FRIEND

Isabella and I met when I was eight years old, we went to the same class. She was repeating course. She if Romania but she speaks Spanish. She was one year youner than me. Isabella lived in Empuriabrava as me. When we finished primary school she separated of me because she moved to Figueres. One year after, I found her in the Facebook, and I sent her a message. Since second of the ESO, she and I meet in the summer because her mother works in Empuriabrava. In 2011 we meet almost every day in the summer and we are great friends now.

She has got long brown hair but she dyes it blonde. She likes trying new things. She has brown eyes, she is medium height and she is very slim. She has a characteristic mole that she hates.

She is a very extroverted person but she can be shy at some moments. She’s a girl who listens to you and is very mature. She is responsible and doesn’t depend anyone. When I’m with her I feel very good and we have a great time with our jokes, partying and having funny experiences. When she’s angry, she has a very strong character. I think that in the character, she and I are alike.

One thing is clear, that she isn’t false. If she will not change your mind and you have to accept it. I have a great affection farner because she’s always by my side and she always listens to me.

Myrna Aparicio




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario