martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS FROM 2011-2013


For me English is difficult, but this year I learnt many things. Although that I learnt more slowly I believe that I have better English.
I compared my first written document with my last written and I saw that it hadn’t many connectors, I used verbs wrong, and I had little vocabulary. Now I have more facility to write a text, but I have to improve. A example is that I know new vocabulary how: truth, starvation, fee, deliver, crops,… Also I leant false friends, it’s useful.
Always I read reading book and I fail exams, I think that I haven’t a good compression but 

now, end batxiller I improve. Is difficult to speak English, although my last oral presentation is better that the first oral presentation. Could be because I studied more the last oral presentation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario