jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Do you want to know how my ideal music programme would be?


First of all, I will try to have lots types of music and the music will be of different styles because like this all the people will be able to hear the programme. There will be since electronic music, rock, Ballad, Latin music, Jazz, Rap, Tango and more.
Moreover, I will try to make the programme more popular by phoning people and waking them up and also they would be able to telephone us asking for the songs they want. Furthermore, every week we will have an artist and we will interview him or her. Every day there would be a meeting where we explain amusing anecdotes of daily life, with the aim of making people laugh to all who will listen.
I don't like the commercial ads on the radio, so I would put commercial ads in fewer hearings schedules. I would try to reduce them as much as possible.
So, having all these things on a radio music programme would make the radio more popular and people would have a great time listening to it!





3 comentarios:

  1. I think that is an a good idea because everybody like listening music but when we listen music we don't like commercial ads on radio.We like listen a differents styles of music. I think that now everybody listening music everywhere.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with this text. Also I like that this radio exist. I didn’t bored with the different types of music and I didn’t always listen the same music, because in the end you get bored. It's a radio show that we do. I am satisfied that there are less publicity because finally I tired to listen much publicity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In my view, this idea is fantastic, because increase the audience of the radio, but in other part this plan is very difficult to completely old, because for example, ads would be impossible not to cast them.

    ResponderEliminar