sábado, 1 de octubre de 2011

My presentation



My name is Myrna Gabriela Aparicio. I’m fifteen years old. I'm from Argentina (Buenos Aires) but now I live in Spain (Empuriabrava). I have a twin sister, her name is Sabrina. I have a dog and a rabbit, its names are, Lady and Samy.
I have began batxillerat, and in the future I will go to the university for because studying psychiatry or pharmaceutical but I don't know yet it I can.
In my free time I like go to walking with my friends and paint pictures.
My favourite sport is swimming, but I practise it only in the summer, because I study nine months in the year.
My dream is to go to Cairo because I think is a very nice city and with lots of history. I hope to make this trip someday. I also would like to travel to Argentina to visit my family.
I don't like languages because it is difficult for me, but I like science, it is more easy, I think.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario