miércoles, 19 de octubre de 2011

CHRISTMAS


Christmas is very nice, because the streets are decorated and the homes too. The people are very happy and friendly, everyone goes the shopping. People also go out and watch the decoration of the shops.
The night of 24th I stay with my family and parents’ friends. Now, my family are my parents and their friends. They are called Andrea, Claudio and Marian, they are Argentinian. The best of Christmas is putting up the Christmas tree.
In Spain people celebrate “caga tio” and the three wise men more than Christmas.
In Argentina celebrate Christmas more than the three wise men. Christ

mas starts at twelve o’clock, the most awaited moment.
At Christmas I help my mum in the kitchen. We cook Argentina food, empanadas, meat and the dessert we eat nougat candy.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario