martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

THE SIMPSON


My first memory is that I really liked the Simpson. I watched him when I was three years old and now too. Now I’m sixteen years old and I like it, I never get tired of watch him. The Simpson is a programme very old but it never gets old. Still now they do new episode and it is fantastic.


Since its opened on December 17, 1989. The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening for the Fox Broadcasting Company.  The series is a satirical parody of a middle class American lifestyle epitomized by its family of the same name, which consists of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie. The show is set in the town of Springfield and parodies American culture, society, television, ...


The Simpsons has won dozens of awards since it debuted as a series, including 27 Primetime Emmy Awards, 30 Annie Awards and a Peabody Award. The Simpson family was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.


The Simpsons Movie, was released in theaters worldwide on July 26 and July 27, 2007, and grossed over $527 million.


I think the kids today in the actuality like the Simpson, because the Simpson is a special programme.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario