viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

A formal letter



Bahia 94 A 1º floor INS Castelló d’Empúries
Sector Fages de Climent c/ Rentador, 6
14th December 2011 Castelló d’Empuries 17486
Girona, Catalunya, Spain


Dear Brendan:

I read Brendan’s letter about school uniforms in the magazine recently. I give my opinion about school uniforms to known about society’s opinion. I think that speaking about uniforms is important. It is important because we are all interested. I think that uniforms have positive and negative sides.

I agree with part of what Brendan says. I agree that uniform are not elegant. If we think that uniforms are ugly someone would have to have design ideas.
I think wearing a uniform is a way doesn’t spend time, thinking to put on clothes.

In my experience, I think it’s better to use uniforms because there is more equality among adolescents.

I’d be interested to read my letter to you and you can say me your opinion. I look forward to hearing from you.



1 comentario: